A hammer in search of a nail…

So Laura and I did some more work on the bookcases: before Memorial Day weekend, we attached them to the wall and did some priming of the cases.  Then last weekend, I added most of the face frames and put all the shelves together.  Here’s a picture of the progress:

Partially Primed Bookcases

Partially Primed Bookcases

The baseboard has to be installed (and crown moulding will go on top to take it all the way to the ceiling).  Then we need to prime the whole thing and paint it.

Stay tuned!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: