It is almost time for the NFL Ironman Tournament again, so now’s the time to get prepared and start thinking about
- Go to the new Tournament Site (actually the old site name): http://www.thelepperts.com/
- You have to be a registered user on that site, so register yourself if you aren’t already. If you are, but have forgotten your password, the site will send it to you if you click the “forgot password” link.
- Read the instructions in the NFL Ironman Tournament Forum (“The 2010 NFL Tournament is Here!“)
- Click on the Join link for the NFL Ironman Tournament (right side)
- Enter your team name (whatever name you want)
- After entering your team name, you can just click through the “picks” screens til you get past the Superbowl winner. Curiously, if you don’t change anything, Chicago will be your Superbowl winner. So take that as an omen!
- Or you can make your picks immediately.
After making your picks, you can change them as often as you want. Just make sure you click all the way through the Superbowl winner to finish your picks.
Note that the tournament doesn’t officially start until after the 1st week of the season (so you’ll get all the first week’s games right, lucky you!). Therefore, after the first week is over, you’ll need to re-traverse your picks to finalize. This needs to be done since the results of week 1 might impact your playoff teams. So just click on the edit link in the Tournament box and run through your picks one final time. Afterwards, it will say “Ready” next to your name in the Tournament box.
And don’t forget, there’s a trophy…